* Stainless Steel and EPDM stretch rings in handcrafted Celtic Labyrinth chainmaille Handflower / Slave Bracelets with Master padlocks.
* Comes gift boxed and has full care instructions included.
* Stainless Steel and EPDM stretch rings handcrafted in Celtic Labyrinth chainmaille Handflower / Slave Bracelets made with stainless steel hand coiled and cut rings, one ring at a time
* A pair of Master Padlocks and keys on a stainless steel split keyring and a pair of stainless steel lobster claw clasps.
* heavy weight (102 grammes each bracelet with padlock) comfortable to wear with stretchy EPDM black rings for finger ring and wrist.
* Stainless steel is hypoallergenic, water-safe and rust/tarnish resistant. EPDM is a synthetic rubber which is UV resistant.
*Nickel and lead free
* EPDM is UV Resistant
*Ships in 14-21 business days as made to order.
A Pair of Celtic Labyrinth Handflower Bracelets
These wonderful handflower bracelet / slave cuffs are a great gift for that special person in your life. This is a tactile Celtic Labyrinth for the flower ( back of the hand) and the bracelet it is a heavy weight (102 grammes each ) piece: this really does catch the eye at quite a distance.
The bracelets come with 2 Master padlocks and 2 keys on a stainless steel split keyring as well as having stainless steel lobster claw clasps for discreetness (if you dont wish to wear the padlocks in public) or for adding a cuff to collar chain.
The bracelets are made with stainless steel hand coiled and cut rings woven one ring at a time. It features EPDM stretch rings to the finger piece and the bracelet sides so it wiill accomodate small, medium and larger wrists and centre finger. These are one of my heavier pieces but is very comfortable to wear for long periods of time 24 hrs or more. The Stainless steel warms to body temperature so makes this piece feel a part of you.
The bracelets measures 8.5" or 24Cm wide and 1/4" or 12mm depth increasing to 4" 0r 100 Cm approx to the ring. The ring is 3/16th" or 8mm wide and is stretchy to accomodate different size fingers
Can be purchased individually on request.
This weave is time consuming to make so please allow 14-21 days for shipping. (It is definately worth the wait)
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Please read the postage and packing page for our returns policy