The Celtic Knot and Vegvisir pendant is reversable and available in Amethyst and Lapis Lazuli.
A vegvísir (Icelandic for 'sign post, wayfinder') is an Icelandic magical stave intended to help the bearer find their way through rough weather. The symbol is attested in the Huld Manuscript, collected in Iceland by Geir Vigfusson in Akureyri in 1860, and does not have any earlier attestations.
A leaf of the manuscript provides an image of the vegvísir, gives its name, and, in prose, declares that "if this sign is carried, one will never lose one's way in storms or bad weather, even when the way is not known".
The Celtic Knot/ Vegvisir Pendant measures 25mm or 3/4" wide. The pendant comes supplied with a 18" stainless steel chain and lobster claw clasp.
* Stainless steel Celtic knot and Amythyst or Lapis lazuli Vegvisir pendant supplied with 18" stainless steel chain and lobster claw clasp
* Comes gift boxed and has full care instructions included.
* Celtic Knot and Amethyst or Lapis lazuli Vegvisir pendant
* 18" stainless steel chain and lobster claw clasp
* Light weight and comfortable to wear
*Ships in 1-3 business days
Vegvisir/ Celtic Knot Pendant
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Please read the Postage & Packing page for Return Policy